.: Progress :.
I started my model airport by buying the 1/400 scale GeminiJets airport terminal, GeminiJets Airport Mat and additional GeminiJets 14 piece ground accessories sets. I originally kept the 3 piece airport terminal and Airport Mat standard. After a while I decided I wanted to customise my model airport. The original plan was to add model grass, but this slowly changed over time and a simple log is shown underneath with progress bars. A new Herpa Tower set is the latest additional, again customised to fit my model airport.
- Add model grass
to ground base and cut out grass areas on Airport Mat. - Customise Jetties.
- Customise 3 piece Terminal buildings with external airline logos, office windows and internal shops, seating inside the terminal buildings.
- Add Taxiway posts and signage to the model grassed areas and airport mat.
- Attach mats to a permanent ground board.
- Add Taxiway, Runway and external terminal lighting.
- Add wear and tear to taxiways, runways and stands
- Add a Control tower, add lighting, interior details to control tower
- Customise Ground Vechicles.
- Re-design the 3 piece Terminal buildings roof.
.: Stand and Gate Allocations :.
Stand and Gate 17Stand and Gate 8
Stand and Gate 15 Stand and Gate 13
Stand and Gate 11 Stand and Gate 9
Stand and Gate 7 Stand and Gate 5 Stand and Gate 3
Stand 1 : Gate 1, 1A and 1B Stand 2 : Gate 2, 2A and 2B
Stand and Gate 4 Stand and Gate 6
Stand and Gate 10 Stand and Gate 12 Stand and Gate 14
Stand and Gate 16 Stand and Gate 18
Stand and Gate 20 Stand and Gate 22
Stand and Gate 24 Stand 26 : Gate 26A and 26B
Stand 26 : Gate 26A and 26B
Continued on Progress Thread 2